Panel: Navigating the Landscape—Eliminating Obstacles and Reducing Friction on the Path to Optimal CX
Customer Experience intersects with all phases of marketing and an optimal CX should be the goal of every program, campaign or initiative. There are, however, some bumps in the road to optimal customer experience.
Whether its organizational, technological or simply our industry in general, our panel will identify some of those challenges and discuss ways of mitigation.
• Discuss some of the challenges that can appear on pathway to optimal CX… within your Company? Regulatory? Budget? Technology? In Patient? HCP? Caregiver? Employee experience?
• Are they universal? Or just specific to your company, brand, therapeutic area, etc?
• Choose a specific challenge, outline its details and how you manage that challenge.
• Share some tips & tricks for mitigating challenges to optimal CX
• For what situations would you like to receive suggestions/advice?
Lori Hancock, Director Multi-Channel Integration Team, Oncology, Merck
Gina Arangio, Former Head of Change Management, Office of the CEO, GSK
Robin Kamen, Global Lead, Omnichannel & CX, Galderma
Moderated by: Seth Painter, Director, National Accounts, Populus Media